Neumann&Müller Event Technology LLC
N&M is a high-end partner in the field of audio-visual and lighting integration and offers its clients complete turnkey solutions including creative design, concept consulting, expert technical planning, project management, build services and system programming, operation and maintenance. Our renowned design & build approach ensures seamless high-quality realisation throughout every stage of the project.
With expertise gathered over the years, we have the most comprehensive know-how in all aspects of event technology, specialising in the areas of audio, video, lighting, rigging, event-IT and content production.
We have a wealth of experience when it comes to temporary and permanent installations, offering purchase and rental options.
Areas of Expertise:
Audio rental and installation
• Comprehensive state-of-the-art loudspeaker equipment from 2-way compact PA systems through to line arrays in various sizes
• Powerful microphones, condenser or dynamic
• Professional digital mixing and monitoring desks for every type of use
• Wireless transmission systems and digital intercom systems
• Specific acoustics systems such as Vivace
Video rental and installation
• Big screen projectors up to 4k for perfect images in a wide range of formats as well as for multiscreen and mapping shows
• LED wall systems and displays
• Professional control devices and playing equipment as well as media servers
• Modern camera technology and completely equipped vision mixers for the reliable transmission of images and data - also for documenting presentations and reusing them in other media.
Lighting rental and installation
• Latest generation of moving lights
• Spot and flood lights for all applications - from TV shows to product presentations. Tungsten or daylight, neon light or LED, follow spots, Fresnels, Profilers or PAR spotlights
• Special architectural lighting systems for presenting buildings in an advantageous light, naturally including detailed consultation, investigation of the physical possibilities and compliance with legal requirements
• Professional lighting desks and dimmer systems for trouble-free control of your lighting design
• Truss systems (inspected by the German Technical Inspectorate TÜV) for safe suspension of lighting
• All the accessories, from chain hoists and cable protectors to stands and clamps
Rigging planning, rental and installation
• Our rigging specialists can provide advice right from the planning phase.
• They provide reliable structural calculations and take charge of installation on site.
• Our use of innovative software enables the safe construction of the most complex of systems.
• In the installation process, we use motor controllers with extensive monitoring functions as well as load cells to ensure the safe lifting of loads.
• Our trusses are protected during transport by packing systems they developed themselves - which not only guarantees that the material looks perfect but also provides additional safety.
• We have created networks of all sizes with the aim of extending existing systems to fit in precisely the clients' needs or in order to set up complete, high-performance temporary structures.
• At fairs, congresses and events, we ensure fast availability of data via our wide-area W-LANs or our voucher-access hotspots. We use copper or fibre optic cables to create high-capacity networks that enable real-time video and audio transmission - including reliable server solutions. We use ultra-modern IT hardware - be it workstations or touchscreens and tablets for interactive applications - to equip exhibition spaces, conferences and press centres as well as to control sophisticated media technology systems.
• We have two in-house studios where we develop software applications and innovative IT solutions - come2interact for active integration of the audience, and come2present for managing presentations during congresses - personalised for each guest.
• Creation of charts, graphics
• Conceptual design of multimedia events, presentations
• Pre-visualisation of events, trade fairs
• Light pre-visualisation and pre-programming
• Video production ENG, studio, event
• Video post-production
• 2D animations
• 3D animations
• Watchout shows
• Creation of stereoscopic 3D content
• Sound production of recording, mix up to 5.1 sound mixing
• Interactive content, for example touchscreens
N&M: The EXPO Specialist
We were responsible for the technical implementation of five major pavilions at the EXPO 2017, Astana, Kazakhstan.
• Astana Sphere
• Energy Best Practice Pavilion
• Shell Pavilion
• Austrian Pavilion
• German Pavilion
Broad spectrum of services to support and deliver a complete turnkey solution for EXPO Projects:
• Creative Design and Concept Consulting – concept design and development, cost analyses, direction during the conceptual phase
• Technical Planning and Implementation - build services and system programming, project supervision and execution, interface planning, installation
• Project Management Including Operation and Maintenance – commissioning, training and team management, maintenance and repair
• Post-Project Management and Support – disassembling, assistance on re-use of equipment
Facts and figures:
Since 1981, we have been developing innovative solutions to clients all opting for first-class event technology. In 2007, we have established ourselves in the Middle East with an office and a warehouse stocked with cutting-edge equipment.
To date, N&M has 18 offices throughout Germany, a branch in Dubai and a division in Eastern Europe. There are dedicated EXPO project offices in Germany and Dubai staffed with teams of EXPO specialists.
Our multi-cultural team of event technology professionals is capable of executing projects on a high international level under all circumstances, ensuring superior and timely implementation through well-established quality assurance procedures.
Range of services
Phone: +971 4 81 70 8 12